Scar is a fibrous tissue which replaces the skin when you suffer from an injury or after surgery. This is usually a result of the repair that the skin goes through and it’s a natural part in healing process of a wound. Scarring may have the same collagen but the scar tissue component is a bit different and it has also lost the normal skin’s elasticity. Because of this, the appearance of scar is very unsightly and anyone who has a scar would wish to have it removed. But it’s not that easy to go to the process of scar removal especially if your budget is tight.
Removing a scar usually needs the services of a professional dermatologist and at times, a cosmetic surgeon. This may be very costly and if you aren’t well off in life, this may be hard for you to afford. But don’t be dismayed though because there’s a homemade remedy that you can try. It will not only save you lots of of money but it’s also so effortless to do. Sometimes, you don’t realize that what you need is just in your very own kitchen.
What you need;
How to prepare;
- Preparing the mixture is as easy as 1-2-3 because all you need to do is mix a tablespoon each of cinnamon and honey. Mix until they have blended well together.
- Spread the mixture over the scar.
- Let it stay there for several minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this two to three times a week until the scar has been totally removed.
You can spread the word to your friends once you experience the good results of this wonder mixture. Maybe, you can even post your before and after photo once your scar is gone.