Each member of Pag-IBIG Mutual Fund has the option to withdraw their contributions from the organization. If you’re a Pag-IBIG member, you can withdraw your total accumulated savings (TAV) or your monthly savings, employer share or total annual dividend earnings.

Before you withdraw, you need to know if you’re eligible to do that.

• By Membership Maturity

Count the number of months you’ve been contributing. You can withdraw if you have contributed for at least 240 months of contribution.

If you’re an OFW and member of Pag-IBIG Overseas Program (POP), you need to have 4, 10, 15 or 20 years of contribution which you can chooses when you apply for membership

• By Retirement

The required age for retirement is 65 years old but if the mandatory retirement age in the company you’re working for is below 65, say 55 then you can still withdraw your contributions as long as you’re above 45 years old

• By Permanent Total Disability or Insanity

You can withdraw your contributions if you’ve been certified with temporary total disability that has been on-going for more than 4 months (120 days). You’re also eligible to withdraw in the instance that you lose both your eyesight as well as losing two limbs ‘at or over the ankle or wrist’ and permanent complete paralysis of two limbs.

Other criteria are incurable imbecility or insanity due to a brain injury and other cases that is to be determined by licensed physicians and finalized by the Board of Trustees.

You can also withdraw if you experienced health-related work termination or if you’re permanently moving to another country

• Death

The legal heirs of the deceased member have the right to withdraw the contribution in abidance to the New Civil Code from the modified New Family Code.


What are the Requirements to Claim the Pag-IBIG Fund Contribution of Deceased Member?

  • The legal heir (claimant) must submit the Provident Benefits Claim
  • Must have a Pag-IBIG Transaction Card, one (1) valid ID card with photo and the claimant’s signature
  • Two valid ID cards with photo and signature of claimant must be submitted when the claimant has no Pag-IBIG Transaction Card
  • Service Records for Government Employees
  • Statement of Service for the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) members

What are the Additional Requirements for Other Claims?


  • Claimant/s must submit the deceased member’s PSA Certified True Copy Death Certificate
  • They must give a notarized proof that they’re the surviving legal heir/s to claim the contributions
  • The deceased member’s children their Birth Certificate that is PSA Certified True Copy, Baptismal or Confirmation Certificate
  • Documents that can certify kinship to the deceased member

How to Claim Your Refund

Go to Pag-IBIG Office and present you ID to have your membership verified. Once they finish their verification process, you’ll be asked to apply for the Provident Benefits Claim. Submit the application form and get a dated claim stub. You will be given a date to get your claim


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here