You will surely lose weight fast if you undergo liposuction or other fat melting procedure but those are not only super expensive, they are also dangerous for the body in the long run. These health tips can help you lose weight fast and effectively. It is safe, easy and inexpensive.
Here’s What You Should Do
Lemon Water before Breakfast
Start your day right with a lemon detox drink which can help burn fat, suppress appetite and give more energy. It’s rich in vitamin C and antioxidants which keeps the body healthy by removing toxins and boosting your metabolism.
How to do it:
- Prepare a glass of lukewarm water and squeeze half of a fresh lemon to it
- You may add a little organic or raw honey if you want
- You may also add a little black pepper powder which increases the body’s capability to burn fat easily
*You can drink this daily before breakfast even after you’ve lost weight.
Apple Cider Vinegar
ACV has acetic acid which can help prevent fat build-up in the body. It also aids in the absorption of nutrients in the body which keeps the gut healthy and helps the body fight infections.
How to do it:
- Prepare a glass of water and put 1-2 teaspoons of organic and unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar to it
- Drink the mixture every evening
*You can double the amount of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water but no more than that.
Most Asians who have a slim figure drink green tea. Green tea is a well-know fat burner and metabolism booster. Its antioxidants and catechins increase the fat burning process of the body. It fights free radicals and helps your body fight diseases.
How to do it:
- Just steep a tea bag in a tea cup and wait for the flavor of green tea be thoroughly mixed with the water
- Add some sugar if you want then drink
*You can drink 3 to 4 cups of green tea a day with your meals.
Keeping your body worked up is the best way to lose weight. Running is a good form of exercise because it targets many areas of the body like arms, legs, etc. You burn a lot of calories when you run and you not only lose weight but you also lower the risk of having a stroke and developing Type 2 diabetes, heart diseases and some cancers.
*You can use the treadmill once a day for 25 minutes or more but under the care of a health practitioner.
Maintain a Healthy Diet
Foods rich in fats, salt and sugar does not only hinder weight loss but have negative impact on your health. These foods include fried chicken, French fries, desserts like cakes and chocolates and many more.
What you can do:
- Eat lean meat, good fat, fruits, vegetables and whole grains
- Avoid empty calories
- Lessen your salt, fat and sugar intake
- Prepare healthier versions of commercialized foods
Drink Water Daily
Water doesn’t taste anything but it flushes out toxins and gives a refreshing feeling. It helps food digest properly and eliminates bad breath and combats fatigue and improves the mood.
Get Enough Sleep
Sleeping well and early can cause you to wake-up early and ready to do your work without feeling sluggish. It also helps in metabolism. People who sleep late are prone to late-night-snacking which adds to weight. It also causes to wake up late leaving no time for exercise. The recommended hours of sleep are between 6-8 hours daily.
Other activities to keep the weight off:
- Sports like swimming, biking, football and tennis
- Heavy gardening
- Climbing up and down the stairs
Other tips for weight loss
- Drink coconut water
- Add spices like cinnamon, black pepper, garlic and ginger to your food intake