Life has become so stressful nowadays. Many health conditions were caused by stress. No matter how people try to avoid stress, it may be quite impossible most of the time. If it is starting to pose as a danger to one’s health, the main cause of stress should be addressed at once to avoid leading to a terminal condition.
Major Causes of Stress
- Fast-paced life
- Family problems
- Relationship problems
- Unreasonable employers
- Office mates with a bad attitude
- Loss of job
- Death of a loved one
- Financial obligations
- Emotional problems
How to Manage Stress
One way to avoid the bad effects that stress can bring is knowing how to handle any situation and don’t allow it to affect eating, and sleeping habits. Here are other ways to manage stress;
- Travel – this is very common nowadays especially hiking because according to the hikers, there’s a different kind of high when they’ve reached the summit.
- Shop – some people can fight their stress when they go shopping. Of course, it will be quite a different story if there’s no extra cash.
- Read a novel – this one’s for the book lovers.
- Talk to a friend or family member – discussing the problem with someone trusted can help a lot.
Regardless of how one would cope with stress, it’s very important to stay calm whenever the pressure attacks. One good way to help stay calm when feeling stressed out is to drink avocado leaf tea. It may be surprising to know this because avocado is mostly known as a fruit which can be eaten as a shake, smoothie, or added ingredients to sandwiches and salads. But yes, it is also very beneficial to one’s state of health.
Health benefits of Avocado Leaf Tea
- Boil three leaves in one and a half glasses of water then add a tablespoon of ice.
- Remove avocado leaves once the water boils to half
- Drink this while still hot and before going to bed.
- Chop five avocado leaves then boil in 3 glasses of water and turmeric.
- Add salt into the mixture.
- Drink this when feeling tensed and stressed out.
- Back Pain
- Boil three avocado leaves with a glass of water.
- Drain and set aside one cup.
- Drink before going to bed
The tea cleanses the kidneys from toxins and foreign substances by removing wastes from the body. If consumed daily before going to bed, it will help keep the kidneys healthy.
- Degenerative Diseases
Flavonol components are present in avocado leaves. Drinking the tea can help protect the body from degenerative diseases and premature aging.
- Healthy Skin
Avocado leaves contain antioxidants that help clean pores and skin.
- Mash fresh avocado leaves then apply on the skin.
- After five to ten minutes, wah with water.
The leaves contain glycoside that eliminates the need of the body for sugar. This prevents sweet cravings thus reducing the possible increase in blood sugar levels.
The medicinal properties of avocado leaf tea can kill bacteria; Proteus, Bacillus, Pseudomonas, Escherichea, and Staphylococcus.
The quercetin effect of avocado leaves can minimize swelling in the body.
- Make an avocado puree.
- Apply to the affected area.
- Wash with water.
Avocado Leaf Tea Recipe
- Boil 4 glasses of water in a pot.
- Add a few tbsps. of dried leaves of avocado into the pot.
- Strain then put the tea in a big mug.
- Store in a cool place then heat before drinking.
- Add honey for a better taste.